Improve first call resolution while abiding by the required rules and regulations
Optimize your Agent Desktop For Sales or Customer Service
Utility Providers (“Utilities”) have unique customer service improvement drivers. Utilities are usually highly regulated and therefore, public perception is key.
Utilities have the need to stay compliant amidst a sea of increasingly complicated regulatory requirements. However, complicated systems have agents focusing more on enforcing rules and regulations and less on the actual customer experience.
Utility organizations need to focus on call center solutions that enable proper regulatory compliance without damaging the customer experience. For the most part, Utilities are still driven by legacy systems. Rip and replace is not an option. Instead, these systems can be integrated, consolidated and made more “agent friendly”, all in an effort to improve first call resolution while abiding the required rules and regulations.
How can I improve the Customer experience at My Utility Company?
- Ensure proper regulatory compliance by agents by providing pre-built scripts to walk then through the process, in particular when responding to emergency calls.
- Enable full auditing and reporting access as a part of overall compliance management. Moreover, enable changing regulations to be rapidly reflected without requiring lengthy IT Cycles.
- Integrate complex legacy systems into one agent desktop, simplifying the agent performance, while preserving all of the business rules and processes you’ve come to rely on in your legacy applications.
- Automate routine customer support activities, and provides critical and timely guidance to agents, to ensure that your customers receive exceptional service
- Offer intelligent views of the order lifecycle and its current state, so that the agent can appreciate the process and help the customers appropriately.
- Increase customer self-service and satisfaction on the web and via mobile by delivering rich, interactive guidance that can be quickly modified by business users to meet changing business requirements & regulations. This can be done by Visualizing the IVR experience.