Digital Customer Service
Connect your digital customers to your call center and save time and money
In many cases, the Website self-service remains disconnected from the contact center and a frustrated customer that did not resolve his issue on the Website, finds himself starting the entire process again, when calling the contact center.
Before calling, customers usually find your number on the Contact Us page on your website. Why not start the interaction right there with Visual IVR, instead of sending the customer to navigate the traditional IVR? Because scanning a visual menu is a lot quicker than listening to one..
By providing visually guided IVR menus on your website you will enable users to quickly select the options they need, saving them time, and you money.
What should you look for when implementing a Visual IVR to your Website?
- Visual IVR for your Website should be up and running in days as you will be reusing exiting IVR scripts.
- Existing IVR, CTI and Chat infrastructure should be reused and integrated easily to your website.
- In parallel to the Visual IVR experience, a call back, hold time and chat options should be offered.
- Broader self-service menu capabilities with a drag & drop mechanism to create new flows and the ability to use alphanumeric information.
- A seamless connection to the contact center should be enabled, so the agent can pick up the call where the customer left off, without needing to repeat information.